M/s Parasram Jajee was started by Shri Laxmayya Jajee in 1779 AD.
Jajee Family is one of the oldest and well known family in the city of Kalaburagi formerly called Gulbarga. The name Jajee has an history, Shri Parasram Jajee used to come to Kalaburagi for trading of red soil which is called JAJA in kannada hence the name Jajee.
Shri Parasram Jajee's son Shri Laxmayya Jajee was the main architect of the Jajee Family. He started many business firms in Kalaburagi, M/s Parasram Jajee was the first firm under his tenure. He was a very successful businessman and was popularly known as "Laxmi Putra".
Coming to the legacy of the firm the mentioning of the name of our shop can be seen in the book written by CAPTAIN MEADOWS TAYLOR CONFESSIONS OF A THUG, a story written in 1832 from the British library.
Jajee has a faith of the people of Hyderabad and Karnataka. There goodwill created is because of the quality of products and the service we render.